SMARTPHONE COURSES FOR ADULTS
Stay Connected with Whatsapp
- How to use WhatsApp to
- Instantly send a message to anywhere in the world.
- How to do voice call
- how to do conferencing call using video
- how to send to anyone – documents, photos, videos,
- how to block people/groups
- how to create groups
- how to leave groups
- how to clear your chats and videos
- how to keep certain chats and videos,
- how to use whatsapp on laptop/desktop
ALL ABOUT WE CHAT
- Have Better Control Over Internal Communication.
- the internal communication features of WeChat Work are far more advanced. …
- Solve the Pain Point of Using Personal WeChat at Workplace. …
- Access Integrated Apps for Business Operations. …
- Advanced Integration.
- WeChat allows for the exchanging of messages between users and supports free calls.
- The messaging functions include text and voice messaging, broadcast messaging, video calls and conference calls.
- WeChat can be used to message or call internationally both to and from China
Understanding Mobile Apps
- How to navigate
- Learn to navigate using different gestures such as swiping, pinching in and out and panning
- Discover common User Interface controls such as sliders, buttons, labels, switchers
- General features of your Android phone
- Learn about app notifications
- Learn to connect to WIFI network
- Learn to secure your device using fingerprints and PIN
- Techniques to Maintain Phone and Manage Data
- Back up photos and phone contacts into Cloud,
Understanding your iPhone
You will learn features and tips to make an iPhone more accessible for senior citizens.
- Enable Display Zoom. …
- Improve Legibility by Increasing Text Size. …
- Speak Selection. …
- Use Voiceover to Make iOS Read the Screen. …
- Turn Up Ringer Volume, Enable LED Alert Flashes. …
- Enable Find My iPhone. …
- Configure Speed Dial/Favorites. …
- Set Up Medical ID.
- Configure Emergency SOS
- Enable Voice Dial (Siri)
- What is digital technology?
- Digital technologies are
- electronic tools,
- devices and resources
- that generate, store or process data.
- examples include
- – social media,
- -online games,
- -multimedia and
- – mobile phones
Digital learning is any type of learning that uses technology. It can happen across all curriculum learning area.
Understand how to navigate Government apps such as One Service, One PA, Health Buddy and SingPass
- Mobile Apps for Goverment services
- You will learn How to use your mobile phone to: manage appointments in clinics and hospital
- clinic Queue Updates
- how to us Safe Mobile pay
- top up your mediciine
- learn about your condition & trratments
- choose your Singhealth doctors, Hospitals & Centres
- Health tips & Health videos at your fingertips
- Use Mobile SingPass
Basic Digital Skills
Learn essential skills in using mobile devices for daily activitiesSpot fake news and defend yourself against spam and scam
- Discover useful cyber security tips to ensure safety in a digital world
- By the end of this programme, you will be able to
- selling online
Easiest Way to Sell Online
- Own Your Exclusive Online Store Immediately.
- Create your Online Store in under 30 minutes…
- -sell anything under the sun.
- -No technical knowledge required.
- -No transaction fee.
- -wide Marketplace
- -local Local Support.
- -Free with skillsfuture
- -easy to advertise
Shop and Pay Online
- Online shopping is a form of electronic commerce which allows consumers to directly buy goods or services from a seller over the Internet You will learn how to:
- shop safely
- compare prices of online retailers
- pay safely
- recognize a reputable and dubious websites
- recognize a reputable and dubious sellers
- find products easily
- & many more
Transportation at Your Fingertips
- provides useful information and eServices for all land transport users
- for all commuters, motorists or cyclists.
- interactive maps to get around Singapore
- mrt delays notification
- latest public transport campaigns and initiatives
- real time information on Bus Arrival timings for all bus stops.
- how to catch different buses to link up to your route
- snap & complain on traffic abusers
- jams at woodlands & JB check point
- Navigating around Singapore .Lorem
I-Work Introduction to Emailing
Email • No matter what type of mobile device you can use email • it’s easy to send and receive Email messages.
In this lesson, we’ll show you how to set up Gmail with the app on your device.
We will also show you • HOW TO • Open email inbox • Received email • Send email • Send email with attachments • Open email with attachments • Starred message • Snoozed message • Important message • Undo message • Scheduled • Drafts • Spam • Bin
I-Work Introduction to Microsoft Word
- Key Features of MS Word
- You will learn to
- Type and format text,
- the ability to save and print documents,
- Create Table for duty roster, time table,database etc.
- Create Bulleted List for o SmartArt.
- Create a Custom Tab.
- Add images,photos etc…
- Changing letter Case.
- Make graphics
- Make brochures /flyers/namecards
photo editing mobile phone
the secret to taking great pictures with your smartphone. Thanks to our mobile devices and its editing apps we can now take high-quality photos and edit them
- all from the same device that we use to make calls.
- how to use free best photo editing Apps for your phone
- how to beautify your photos
- how to use photo editing tools,
- such as add filters, frames, text, stickers and many more
- in this course we show you,
- how to-book multiple services including Cruises, Hotels, Flights, Cars,
- how to book hotels
- how to book airlines
- how to book tour agency in the country you visiting,
- how to travel safe
- where to find best facilities when ntravelling
- how to be safe
- how to be healthy checklist on travel arrangements.
- & many more
Learning how Google Photos works can go a long way towards optimizing your photo storage, no matter what device you use.
- Google Photos lets you store, share, view, and edit photos and videos, and includes an AI-powered assistant to help manage your media.
- It works for both Android and iOS devices, and provides an automatic backup for your media.
- Google Photos can be free with unlimited storage – but there are caveats. Those who can’t stick to those caveats can opt to upgrade and pay a monthly fee.
- the secret to taking great pictures with your smartphone
- how to use the rule of thirds for better picture angle
- how to set your focus
- how to set negative space for ‘standout” picture focus
- how to use filters,crop, brightness, contrast, and saturation of the photo it to frame the subject correctly.
- focus-on-one-subject.png focused-food-shot.png
- how to take photos from angle to make it exciting & memorable
- how to use reflections for
- how to play with reflections for out-of-the-box photos
- how to creating a sense of depth in an image
- how to take pleasing to the eye photoshoot
- how to make strong visual impact in your photoshoot
- how to make a single subject stand out with color blocking
- how to not compromise quality, and optimize a larger image.
- how to capture small details
- how to use natural-day or night light for beautiful photos
- how to take natural activity photos
- and many more
I-Work Introduction to Windows 10
- The Top 10 Features Of Microsoft Windows 10
- Microsoft’s best operating system to date.
- With all of the new features, there’s sure to be something in it for everyone.
- You will learn top 10 features in Windows1
- You will learn:-.
- The New Start Menu (revamp for more user friendly)
- Windowed Apps (Windows Store apps given a fresh look & mouse friendly.)
- Cortana- a personal assistant feature
- Hello ( a self recognized feature)
- Edge ( a cool browser
- Action Center (a notification panel
- Virtual Desktops (Working smart
- Xbox Streaming ( on tv & computer
- Continuum (same layout in both desktop, smartphone and tablet modes)
- Core Windows Apps (revamp for more user friendly)